Confusing preganancy! Please read xxx

Mishaloo

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :wave:

I'm new to here and I really need some extra brain power if possible!

So ok, I will try make this as simple as possible ...

I came off the implant June 9th 2016, and had no bleeding until July 7th 2016 (one week before I used to get my usual periods before the implant) so I just presumed I had started early and I was happy my body was finally back to normal again.
My fiancé and I were/are TTC.

I started using my phone period tracker apps to see when I'm fertile and ovulating and filled it in that I had the period on the 7th June. This then worked out I was fertile from 17th June (today) until the 21st when I ovulate ...
I then had a slight bit of spotting yesterday and decided to just try a cheap pregnancy test as I 'felt different' and low and behold it came back Positive (taken another today by ClearBlue and it was positive with 2-3 weeks conception on the window) so this would make me 4-5 pregnant....

I'm so confused?! I have had a miscarriage before but if I have miscarried and the HCG levels are just still high, then why no pain? My last MC was horrific.

Hope someone can help, I will be ringing doctors tomorrow just to work out if i'm pregnant or if I've miscarried with the bleeding on the 7th and test is still just catching the HCG

xxx

Last edited:
The bleeding could have just been implantation bleeding a lot if girls get it, fx everything works out ok for you xx

Exactly what Darcy said. Miscarriage bleeding is often clear red, free-flowing or accompanied by sharp pain. Not always of course, but generally speaking, you shouldn't worry if it's just a little bit of spotting or brown/reddish discharge. That being said, it's never a bad idea to call a midwife or your local EPU, just to hear a professional opinion.
As for when your cycles start again after removing an implant, that will have no connection to your old cycle. It can happen immediately or take months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back