Confusing cycle, didn't realise how hard this all was!!

Ab202

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm on CD25, and I'm not sure if I'm 9dpo or 4dpo due to random cm symptoms and the lack of opks cos I'd forgotten to get them on time!

I had ewcm and cramps on CD15, CD16 and then no cramps but lots of watery ewcm on CD18 this month, but then continued to have random small amounts of ewcm up to CD21... So not sure when I O'd this month however I know I O'd around CD15/16 last month.

I'm now on CD25 and for the past few days have had lots of milky creamy cm, quite thin and sort of lotiony in consistency (sorry for tmi!).

Not sure what to think! I had a tummy bug recently which hasn't helped keep my hopes up!

Sorry for the moan!! What are your experiences? I'm not sure how many dpo I am! I'm hoping I'm 9dpo!

Maybe just go by when period due? And only test if you think you are late? It is a total head melt! Trying to stay calm & not overthink seems to be key but i really can't! My experience is mixed...lots (like tons!) of ewcm after coil out pre 1st period, a bit of ewcm last cycle but not much this cycle despite blazing pos opk...who knows!!

How odd!! Looks like we're both in that painful TWW again!! Fingers crossed for us both! How are you getting on?

Aw im out this month for def :( struggling even tho it is still early days with hub being away. Good bit of spotting pre af makes me bit concerned about low progesterone levels. Seem to be ovulating but duno if well enough supported.
How about you? Fingers crossed for you xx

Currently suffering with the worst indigestion pain ever haha, but putting it down to still recovering from a stomach bug at the beginning of the week!

You're not out til AF officially shows!! Have you tried seeing a GP to discuss your concerns? They might put your mind at ease! Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

Hi, just happened to see this. I spot for 4-7 days before each af and have done for more than 10 years. It's all been investigated and nothing wrong, progesterone levels fine. I miscarried last month but it was blighted ovum, didn't miscarry til 8 weeks so for me spotting isn't connected to low progesterone. Definitely worth getting it checked though.

Af is deffo here! Boo. On to next month! Spoke to my mum actually who was very supportive and feel a bit better!
Thanks syd thats really good to know...i'm gona give it a few more cycles post contraception to see if settles then will ask for gp to check. I'm almost too scared to know tho. Sorry to hear about your mc hoping the rainbow comes out soon xx

Hi, thought to ask for opinions on here.I'm not sure if I've increased chances of me being pregnant. My period started on the 13th October, I had unprotected sex on the 30th in the early hours of the morning. I've had a look online at a few ovulation calculators and it says that I'm in my fertile days as my period is a 29 day cycle.im due on my period exactly 2 weeks from that night. today ive had cramps on my right side like period cramps every few hours, so about 5 days since.. Everywhere I've looked it says I'm fertile, I'm so so worried. Is it likely I can be pregnant? someone please put my mind at ease

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back