confused

pammie

Reaction score
Hi there everyone

i have been aching for another baby for the past year and ahalf. Last feb i decided to come of the depo and try for a baby with my b/f. Month after month i had imaginary symptoms and then in december i had my first bleed (it was odd it took me so long as i bleed on and of during depo) The bleed was funny in colour a brownish red and was only ther when i wiped (sorry for tmi) we carried on trying as you do and on xmas morning my b/f proposed :lol: and we set wedding date and decided that we were gonna use protection until were married nxt year, since deciding that i had a proper period in january and five days after finishing the protection split what would be the chance that am pregnant!!!. :D I would be over joyed to say the least and were keeping our fingers crossed silently. I had to type and tell smeone as my friends are a bit tierd of me saying i might be pregnant.
heres hoping
and lots of luck to those trying
luv pam xxx

awww wouldnt that be loverly if u were - someone else on here i think it may have been sam stopped trying then feel PG sorry if i am wroung
all the best if u r !!

thanks for ur reply.
It would be great if we were and i would have the baby and be back in shape for the wedding lol. :lol:
With my first son i was just 19 (my sons now nearly 8) when i found out and the symptoms and things i experienced then are a bit blurry now, so the next time i get pregnant its gonna feel like the first time although i think i will be able to ejoy it more this time.
i have my fingers crossed secretly.
Your baby looks beautiful and make sure you make the most of your time together it flies by
take care and thanks
Pam

i know i am getting really emotional everyday now - he is getting more independent now - y do theyhave to grow up lol.
i didnt find out i was pg till i was 22 weeks so i cant help with that i am afraid lol.
i hope for u and your family you get to stregthen your family soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back