Confused!

Sunshine93

Reaction score
Hi all

bit of background:
Had what I thought was period on 18th nov, had some cramping/brown light spotting the week after, then 2 weeks after period (last Thursday) had 2 strong positive preg tests

since then I have had no cramps but I’ve had brown spotting again very light when wiping. Tests are still positive but clear blue showing at 1-2 weeks

I’m confused because the bleed on the 18th November can’t of been a period because there’s no way I’d of got a strong positive test only two weeks later right? So the period the month before must of been a real period then the bleed on the 18th November was possible implantation bleeding? Putting me at around 6 weeks.. so I don’t understand why I’m only getting 1-2 weeks on clear blue plus I have no symptoms what so ever so I am really worried

I was thinking maybe it’s a chemical but would the tests be this strong?

any advice/thoughts?

Thanks x

7A4FBC09-D419-4B4B-B77B-964B380DD2EB.jpeg

Everyone’s HCG rises at different rates. Also the digi test is less sensitive. I think 1-2 weeks pregnant means since implantation, not since last period like we tend to count our weeks. Spotting can be normal (it was for me) but I know it’s scary. The only thing the dr can do at the moment is take your blood Hcg and then take it again in 48 hours to see if it’s rising properly. If not, the pregnancy is most likely not viable. I’m sorry for your stresses <3

I would say try not to stress yourself out by the number of weeks on clear blue! Call your doctor and have blood taken so they can test your HCG for peace of mind! Test lines are strong so try to stay positive. I hope all is well!!!!!

Thanks for both of your replies :) done another test this morning and it isn’t as strong so I don’t understand what’s happening :(

These are the tests from this morning. Trying not to stress but it’s so hard isn’t it. No more cramps & spotting since a couple of days ago though which is a good sign, I just feel like the tests should have gone darker by now x

image.jpg

These are the tests from this morning. Trying not to stress but it’s so hard isn’t it. No more cramps & spotting since a couple of days ago though which is a good sign, I just feel like the tests should have gone darker by now x

View attachment 93490
The cramping and spotting could have been implantation. How many days late are you now? Maybe take a first response preg test x

The cramping and spotting could have been implantation. How many days late are you now? Maybe take a first response preg test x

This is why I’m confused because I’m not late for my period as it came when it was due and lasted about 3 days (this was on the 18th November) and seemed like a normal period then a week later the cramping & spotting started which is what made me do the test, I will try with the first response test, thank you x

Everyone’s HCG rises at different rates. Also the digi test is less sensitive. I think 1-2 weeks pregnant means since implantation, not since last period like we tend to count our weeks. Spotting can be normal (it was for me) but I know it’s scary. The only thing the dr can do at the moment is take your blood Hcg and then take it again in 48 hours to see if it’s rising properly. If not, the pregnancy is most likely not viable. I’m sorry for your stresses <3

Basically...
Miscarried at 5.5 weeks.
Had a d and c. Got scanned 7 days after the d and c and uterus was clear - No left over pregnancy tissue seen.
Got period 2 weeks later and ovulated after this cycle
Developed sore nipples 6dpo (exactly the same feeling as first pregnancy) and got 4 BFP 4 mornings in a row. Hcg came back today as 5.5. I have no idea what to think or feel as I was told It was left overs from my MC. Very upset and confused tonight

received_3118746695033657.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back