Confused :/

Shaniceq9

Reaction score
Ive been with my partner for the past 8 years and i wouldn't say we have been trying, but we haven't not been at the same time. I've been excited for children for years but have come to the point of trying not to get my hopes up as it usually destroys me a week afterwards. HOWEVER, I am currently 12 DPO and have very tender breast, usually i would just ignore this for regular symptoms, yet for the past 3 days i've had 3 migraines and i'm not a headache prone person, i don't even remember the last time i got a headache. is this something i should be worried/excited about and take note, or should i just take it with a pinch of salt and let time tell? i hope this is ok for me to ask, just a little reassurance would go along way right now :(

Wait to see if you period arrives on time and if it doesn't i would take a test hun. You will be sure to get your answer :) x

I would just wait and see what happens.

I’ve had cycles before where I’ll get a completely new and different ‘possible’ symptom and then it turns out to be nothing but just a sign my period is on the way.

If you can, ignore every little possible symptom until your period is actually late. Then take a test if it doesn’t arrive x

Agree with ladies above, I would also wait and test then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back