Confused

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by ali06, Sep 10, 2016.

1. ali06

ali06 Member

Hi,

I am new here. My husband and I have a 3 and a half year old girl. She was a little surprise for us, so can't really remember the starting symptoms of my first pregnancy.

We have decided to start thinking about a second baby. I came off the pill about 2 months ago. It has been hellish letting my body settle back to normal and have had a few periods. However, my doctor said that these are probably not periods and they are just a "release".

We had unprotected sex near the end of July. I took a test about 2 weeks ago and it was negative then I had a bleed last week which lasted 4 days. That makes me believe I am not pregnant, but I am knackered these past few days and feel like my boobs are bigger. Not sure whether to waste another test and try it or if I am just a bit run down or something. But I do remember being extremely tired when I was pregnant first time.

Any advice ladies?

2. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

Take a cheap test? Xx

3. candymycandy

candymycandy Well-Known Member

Agree with peanut butter, get some cheapy dip tests x