Confused

Donna88

Reaction score
I'm confused; I think my Opk's today were negative but extremely close to positive however looking online some pics of one's I'd call negative said they were positive.

Does the line have to be the same colour or darker than the control for it to be positive?

Tried uploading a picture but couldn't get it to work on my phone

Yeh they have to be the same or darker but my eyes keep playing tricks on me. Mine looks the same? But like to have opinions from others as this is my first time using OPKs. Here is mine from 1400 today x

That looks very dark to me :)

I don't know what I'm looking for though :( hoping mine gets darker tomorrow.... I'm 8 months off the depo injection so would love to know I'm actually ovulating

Snap Donna!! In the same boat. Don't think I have ovulated since being off so did soy isoflavones this month to help kick it back.

Loved having the depo but they never told me how hard it would be to conceive after it! X

Well yours def looks strong.

Fingers crossed this is both our months

Fingers crossed hun. Have you figured out how to upload a pic? X

Nope :( might try on the laptop when I'm home.

If not I'm going to think positive and if they start getting lighter I'm just going to assume I missed my surge and still in with a chance

Good luck Donna88. I had my positives, now negative so BD and crossing my fingers and toes :) hehe x

241761d1465059772-opk-1465059773003.jpg

here is mine

Is that positive or negative? Todays has started fading so I'm really hoping it is positive and I'm actually ovulating

Yeh they seem to be fading. Mine has started fading from This afternoon so hoping I am going to o. Fingers crossed for us both x

This is a bit of a pain; I thought using Opk's would make it clearer for me if I ovulated or not but instead I'm more confused than ever. Ahh well; all the waiting game now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back