Confused??

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Blue eyes, May 3, 2016.

1. Blue eyes

Blue eyes Member

I have missed my period (very unusual) by 12 days now onto day 13. I have taken hpt in January as had unprotected sex then around ovulation. I had a few early symptoms but had my period a little early and 2 periods since then. Now my period is missing and I have no idea why? There has been no excess stress. Or excess weight gain or loss, no new meds, no new exercise regimes. If I was pregnant I would be around 18/19 weeks is this possible?

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

I wouldn't think so but in rare cases it 'could' happen. Best to go to your doctor if you're concerned xx

3. Blue eyes

Blue eyes Member

Thank you Karen! I was in with my gp this morning so I mentioned it to her and she offered a urine test but I'd just been so I couldn't do it. But she's advised that I take one ASAP as it is more common than its known that you can still bleed right through pregnancy or for so many cycles through out. So I'll take the test again tomorrow! Thanks for your reply �� Xxx