Confused...

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi, I had my positive OPK yday, and had OV pains (I assumes they are) yday too... But shouldn't I have OV pain today? I have nothing today...
Also when is the latest I can DTD? I DTD on Saturday, Was going to bed today but woke up late and hubby had to go straight to work, so maybe on lunch break aha. But if I had the pain yday then I oved yday?? Just so confusing lol.
Oh, and is it normal to be getting really dizzy around OV never had this before :S
Thanks x

Last edited:
I'm sure I've read somewhere recently that ov pains can happen before, during or after ov

I found the same thing when I googled ov pain, can happen before, during or after.

When the LH is released (the hormone the OPK picks up) the LH gears the ovary up to release an egg prior to OV.

Some can feel pain prior to OV because of this, during OV obviously as the egg is being released and after, some can be a bit tender.

For me I got really bad pains when I got a dark positive.

xxxx

I'm glad I didn't just make this up; I couldn't find where I'd read it

The only way to pin point ovulation is to use basal thermometer. Have you got one? x

If you feel ov pain means the egg is out into the wild and has started its journey. Get into the bed asap! xx

We haven't been able to bed :( and I don't think we will today ... im hoping there was some sperm in there from Saturday :/ xx

Is you oh away today? It's always better to dtd before ov even if it's 3 days before than 2 days after.

Sperm can live inside you for sometime. X

Nah he's not away, urm he needs a 'rest' we was doing the SMEP and when my Opks started getting darker everyday, now today's the day he just isn't in the mood at all! Typical lol x

Well may be you could offer him his favourite position? Where he can rest?

I sometimes do that to my OH. If he is tired I would take the lead and let him enjoy.

Cook him nice dinner and he might get into mood? x

Last edited:
I've tried everything, but can't keep it up... :( were trying again as soon as he's home from work hopefully we'll be able to lol. I've ruined him this month that's what he's said ahaha.

I would try very hard. I'd say things like I will do anything for you Hun. Anything you want me to.

Maybe don't mention ovulation day as some men find it off putting.

Men sometimes are like this. I hope you melt his heart and get him into bed x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back