Confused

soho

Reaction score
Hello,

I am starting to worry that I could possibly be pregnant. I should begin by saying that I am on birth control; Microgestin 1/20 Fe tablets to be exact. I have taken them since September. Prior to September, I had never taken any form of birth control before. My last period started on December 2. About 2 and a half weeks ago, I experienced some brown discharge. However, this break-through bleeding has occurred since I started taking the pill. I had protected sex (condom) on December 26, the last night of taking the regular pills. I am nearly positive that he did not even finish inside of me. I never got my period last week, which was the placebo week. I recall seeing an extremely small amount of blood when I wiped early on last Monday morning, 12/28 but other than that I had nothing. I have never gone the entire placebo week without getting even brown discharge. Additionally, I experienced some cramping and breast tenderness last week. Given my situation, does it seem possible that I could be pregnant?

If protection was used and he didn't even finish inside the chance is impossible or very very slim imo, take a test to put your mind at ease?

Thanks! I ended up taking a pregnancy test on Wednesday and it came back negative....I'm not sure if I peed on it right though (if that's even possible). I still haven't gotten my period though. I called the gyno and she said to take another test within the next week. I've been experiencing a lot of cramping though....

Do another test in a couple days, if negative wait for af, if nothing then see your doctor? X

I'd take another test just to put your mind at rest, but I doubt you are pregnant from what you have said.

If you only started on the pill in September it could still just be the pill settling into your system

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back