confused :/

skye matthews

Reaction score
hello ladies just wondering if any of you could possibly help, I know nothing about pregnancy or stuff like that so bare with me,
on Monday the 28th I finished my period, I didn't see my partner till wedensday- from that minuet on until Saturday the 2nd we were a it like rabbits( he works away )
the period that finished on Monday had only been light and for few days I dident really class it as one as It had previously only been a week and a half since the last time I had been bleeding, anywhoo we had a a funny feeling so we decided to do a cheap pink dye test and luck have it came back positive we were cautious of this little line as it wasent very clear, we did another test 2 days later Monday 4th January and this one came back negative, ive been feeling horrible all day tummy aches back pains even nausea I decided to go back few days I downloaded a tracker it turns out that Saturday would have been my ovulating day, would that have something to do with why a line appeared on the first test?
im going to take it that im not pregnant from todays test but as the day gets later I feel worse and now my nipples are starting to hurt, any advice would be amazing thanks! <33

Hi! I didn't want to read and run! I hope I can help a bit. So you had a proper period a week and half ago and then another light one? You count your first day of your cycle from the first day of your period. Then based on a 28 day cycle you would ovulate somewhere between day 15 and 17 of your cycle. Your fertile in the few days before ovulation and a day after. Count the days and see what happened in those days. Some people have shorter cycles and some people have longer cycles. Some people ovulate earlier and some later. But it might give you an idea for now? Then maybe we can see the picture clearer? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back