Confused!!!!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Flower09, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Flower09

Flower09 Active Member

Hi all! I'm new here so a big at wave to everyone!!
    Myself and my husband decided to try for a baby and I came off the pill in June. I had a period on 26th June (but a 'false' one as it was from birth control!) and we started trying in Ernest after that. Since then, nada!! I've taken 4 tests and they've all been BFN. I'm now 11 days late (or cd39 if I'm using the terms correctly!)

Anyone had any similar experiences?

Xx

2. Jayjay027

Jayjay027 Well-Known Member

It may take ur body some time to get used to coming off the pill. Ur periods won't necessarily go back to normal straight away, it can take up to 6 months for the pill to come out of your system x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

3. Flower09

Flower09 Active Member

Thank you for your response Jayjay! I'm finding it really frustrating running to the toilet every few hours to see if AF has arrived! I suppose I'll get used to it! X

4. scn

scn Well-Known Member

As JayJay said, it can take up to six months for your body to regulate after stopping the pill, so you may not be 'late'. Good luck on your TTC journey xx

5. Meggiiiii

Meggiiiii Well-Known Member

I also came off the pill in june and had a bleed on the 26th june for a couple days i got a faint positive yesterday but everyone is different good luck to you x