Confused!!!!

Flower09

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new here so a big at wave to everyone!!
Myself and my husband decided to try for a baby and I came off the pill in June. I had a period on 26th June (but a 'false' one as it was from birth control!) and we started trying in Ernest after that. Since then, nada!! I've taken 4 tests and they've all been BFN. I'm now 11 days late (or cd39 if I'm using the terms correctly!)

Anyone had any similar experiences?

Xx

It may take ur body some time to get used to coming off the pill. Ur periods won't necessarily go back to normal straight away, it can take up to 6 months for the pill to come out of your system x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

It may take ur body some time to get used to coming off the pill. Ur periods won't necessarily go back to normal straight away, it can take up to 6 months for the pill to come out of your system x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Thank you for your response Jayjay! I'm finding it really frustrating running to the toilet every few hours to see if AF has arrived! I suppose I'll get used to it! X

As JayJay said, it can take up to six months for your body to regulate after stopping the pill, so you may not be 'late'. Good luck on your TTC journey xx

I also came off the pill in june and had a bleed on the 26th june for a couple days i got a faint positive yesterday but everyone is different good luck to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back