Confused!

I know its a long time lol but its not going to slow now my hubby is home and we have his parents staying with us for a week so haven't got much time to think about it, which is good really because then time goes faster. Thanks hun, i shall defo keep you updated, I'm tempted to test in the morning but i don't want incase its still to soon to show. x

Probably be better to wait a bit. Enjoy the time with your visitors, I'll wait for an update x

hey ladies, just a little update... no bfp for me the witch has appeared, truly devastated and gutter but on wards and up wards fx for next time.

wish you all bfp and baby dust to you all :) xxx

Aww I'm sorry hun. I'm now cd 4 and was gutted when she got me. Good luck for next time and oodles of baby dust for you xx

Oh so sorry Hun was hoping to hear a better ending to this months tale. Showering lots of baby dust your way for this cycle xx

Hi ladies! Have not been on here for a good while as my Internet has been down.
I got my BFP a week ago :) had a scan and turns out im nearly 12 weeks :).

Hope you all get bfp soon :)

No way, that's amazing news! Cant believe you were pregnant all along congratulations xx

I know I think I convinced muself I wasn't so when I eventually went to the doctors cause I was feeling unwell, they suggested I should have a blood test. 3 days later I had a phone call to go in and they told me it had come back positive pregnant :D so so supprise because I just assumed I wasn't xx

Big congrats to you!!

I have a quick question... did you continue to have bleeds or did that stop after what you presumed to be AF?

So so so happy for you!!

Just read this whole story and wow congratulations. Amazing xxx

Big congrats to you!!

I have a quick question... did you continue to have bleeds or did that stop after what you presumed to be AF?

So so so happy for you!!

Hey hun had no more bleeds after that. Xx

And thank you ladies :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2