Confused!

My dh comes Friday after 2 weeks away as well but I don't I'll have a nice surprise for him.
It's so hard not to get your hopes up when all the signs are there. I had really good signs last month and was devastated when af showed. It was more of a 2 week stress than wait lol.

Looking good. Stalking now xxxc

My dh comes Friday after 2 weeks away as well but I don't I'll have a nice surprise for him.
It's so hard not to get your hopes up when all the signs are there. I had really good signs last month and was devastated when af showed. It was more of a 2 week stress than wait lol.

Aww hun, you never no. But it is the 2ww its so hard especially when dh is away. I still think my af will show up soon I'm just not convinced even though i feel and have symptoms i just feel i am looking to hard for it to be real, I'm probs just coming down with something. x

Good Luck for Friday hun.
Sounds very promising.
Will defo be stalking xx

I ov'd later this month and dh went away 2 days before it so I've been clutching at straws anyway. It's annoying but the job comes first x

Well tomorrow is the day of re-test :/ still no sign of :witch: ... Don't feel as queazy as yesterday had a little spell after lunch but that was it, but i am shattered, and with out being disgusting i have a white milky discharge.

nervous about tomorrow but i will do the test first thing, I'm still convinced the wicked witch is going to make her appearance...

so so so Frustrating!! xx

It sounds so promising! I'll check in tomorrow, see how you got on. Fx for the welcome home bfp for your hubby x

Sounds really promising good luck for testin and yep im gunna be stalking aswell xx

Good luck for tomorrow, hope its good news x

Well ladies, it was a :bfn: and still no sign of the wicked :witch: so god knows whats going on!

Most certainly feeling fed up today, so glad my dh is back later thank god my insanity and boredom will be drawn to an end :) xx

Sorry u got a bfn hopefully its just a shy bean fx the witch stays away xx

I'm sorry it was a bfn. It's such a pain when you think you know your body pattern and it decides to change itself. Hope you're not feeling too down. Make the most of the witch's postponed arrival and enjoy your hubby's homecoming. x

Thanks ladies :) its a real pain but better luck next time :) No I'm not feeling to down I'm more excited to see my hubby :) x

Sorry it was bfn, at least you have your hubby's return as a wonderful distraction xx

Still no sign of the :witch: currently 7 days late for my period. re-test in 1 week fx :D x

No witch is good news. Fx it's just a shy bean and you get a bfp on the next test x

11 days now with no show of the witch... ridiculously tired... next week to retest can't come quick enough FX :) x

11 days blimey! I went loopy when my cycle was a couple of days longer than normal god knows what I'd be like after 11. I bet times going really slow for you. It'd better be a bfp after all this time, still got my fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back