Confused!

laura1408

Reaction score
Hi, i am just wondering if anyone could help me. I was suppose to be due on yesterday and still waiting normally i have a regular 28 day cycle. Me and my husband are trying for a baby. i have been feeling like a consistent period pain in my lower abdominal (which i do get before i am due on but its more stronger and doesn't really go away) i am quiet tired compared to normal, i have had a few sicky feelings for a couple of mornings noting to major. I took a pregnancy test today and it said it was negative, am i testing to early???

I am confused as i already have 2 children and i am struggling to remember what symptoms i had with them, i remember my first i found out then i was 5 weeks because i was sent home from work because i felt unwell then i did a pregnancy test and it say i was pregnant. Any my second i just did a test by random and i was 3 weeks.

so if some one could help/advise me that would be great. Thank you.

It shouldn't be too early, as long as you are due it should show up. It will depend on how much hcg the test can pick up. Try one of the first response tests that allow you to test early as they'll be more sensitive.

your symptoms can be different with each pregnancy so you won't necessarily feel the same as you did before

Hi Laura, what test did you use? I was so sure I was pregnant, and used the cheap little stick ones that came back negative. So I bought a clearblue digital one, which came up straight away with pregnant 1-2 weeks. The cheap ones still showed negative.

I agree with Toria, I found the cheap ones rubbish too xx

Well I'm in germany atm as my husband is in the army so i just picked up what i could find cost me 5 euro, i brought 2 so i might leave it till friday and retest first thing in the morning. and if that doesn't work and I'm still not on i think i will have to venture to a pharmacy (if i can find one).
Thank you ladies. My husband is away till friday so hopefully i will have some good news for him :D xxx

Do they not sell any in the naffi? Other than that you could see if your med centre will do a test for you? Fx you get a bfp before your dh comes home x

i have already checked the naffi, they only do the cheap ones like the strip test which is a pain really. I think i will do the other test i brought on friday and if still no show of my period or positive test i will ring the med centre and see what they can do :) xx

Last edited:
My mum told me that when she was pregnant (4 of us) she never ever got a positive on her due date. It was always at around 6-8 weeks. This could be rare though.

Let us know how you get on

I couldn't resist i have done another test but still unsure as there is a line that has shown to say its positive but it is ridiculously faint, that faint that when i tried to take a pic you can't even see it. but i am going to TRY and forget about it now till friday and re-test otherwise i will be doing 5 a day :/.

So friday it is ladies fx
xx

It's sounding good. Fx will be stalking x

Oh may days i feel tired today, feel like i have not slept in days :/ can't wait got to bed lol. And i feel miserable :( had a little bit of sicky feeling about 11ish could be because i didn't have breakfast (didn't really feel up to it). And was in agony with my tum last night (think it might have been trapped wind or something) but abdominal is a little tender still...
I can't help but feel I'm reading way to much into it, so I'm trying my hardest not to think about it :/.

On a good note my hubby is back in 3 sleeps :) can't wait its been a long 2 weeks with barely no contact as he has been out on the field on excises for 80% of the time.

It's always worse doing the tww when your hubby's away. Mine was away for it last month and I drove myself potty with symptom spotting. I'm 7dpo now and he's away again. Gives me too much time on hands to over analyse every twinge lol

Ahh I'm glad its not just me then, same here i find i have way to much time to think about things drives me insane. lol damn our hubbys having to go away!

Tell me about! You are so not on your own x

Day 4 off my missed period, woke up, had my breakfast and ohh god i feel sick as a dog now :sick: tummy pains seemed to have settled. still feeling a little tired and have had a break out of spots when i woke up which the only time i have ever had spots is when i was pregnant with my other 2 children.

Friday can't come quick enough for my re-test! fx :BFP:, Not going to lie i am pretty scared about doing the test lol. x

Eeeekk, I think I would be to! It's all looking promising though. Got my fingers crossed tight for you. Does your dh know you're late or have you not said anything so it will be an absolute surprise? x

It will be a total surprise for him lol he has no idea I'm late cause he has been away for 2 weeks and back on friday. Im so excited but I'm scared it will be a BFN. i also can't stop seeing either iv only had a cup of tea and half a pint of water. xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back