Confused

StaceyJo84

Reaction score
I didnt know where to post this so Im hoping this is ok. Im not ttc but I dont use protection with my long term boyfriend and whilst we have been careful not to "finish" as it were we are obviously aware of the chances that this isnt the safest method.

Two months ago we werent quite so careful and I thought i may have been pregnant after my period was just over a week late. Since then my periods have been extremely light.

My last period only lasted 2 days (usually 4) and I had one day of actual bleeding and the other was spotting.

I was due my period yesterday but again ive only had spotting. However, the last week I have had extremely tender breasts that only really stopped yesterday and which I never have had before and they also grew in size and didnt fit any of my bras. My boyfriend really noticed the difference and I dreaded taking my bra off because they felt so heavy. Although now almost back to their normal size and pain free they still arent normal. On top of this I have had some rather strange bowel movements going on, which considering I work in Health and Nutrition I know this has not been due to my diet. And today I have awoken to cramping. Normally I get a dull ache for between 2-4 hours which resembles a constipation type feeling but today im feeling localised cramping around the uterus area which is a lot stronger than normal.

I have read that you can start getting pms due to a hormonal change so ive not ruled anything out. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas really on why everything is suddenly so different? Any thoughts would be great.

Not this month no. I wasn't sure whether the symptoms were just a hormonal change.

The only way to know is to test. Hormones can give all sorts of symptoms pregnant or not!

You should only test first thing in the morning is that right? I should have mentioned ive been really bloated the last week too. I dont think i am pregnant, i just dont understand why everythings gone so weird and different. Thanks for your replies...will have to get a test.

Not necessarily. Some people on here find that testing during the day is better. If you are as far along as you would be by what you have said with the light periods it may show up straight away at any time during the day.

Buy a two pack from Tesco (£3.50 ish) then try one striaght away, if it's negative then test again the following morning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back