Confused unsure what's happening?

LauraxP

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am a new member on PF so hello to all of you :)
Bit of background info hubby and I have been ttc for roughly for about 4 months properly with ovulation tests etc?
I have now missed 2 periods but continually getting negative hpt's and have now got 2 negative blood HCG tests and all my hormone and thyroid tests are normal. My doctor was kinda looking at me like I was crazy until I said iv been feeling really nauseous, sore back, exhausted, boobs are sore etc. So she is wanting me to go back for first morning bloods in the morning but after getting so many negatives I'm not getting my hopes up.
Just have no idea what's going on with my body at the moment.
Has anyone ever had or heard of the same as this?

Hi LauraxP! Welcome to the madness!

What contraception were you using? I know that other ladies have had issues with the pill and depo, and that it can take up to a year to settle (in the worst cases).

Stress is a total bugger when ttc, and I know this is not helpful advice, but try to stay chill. I'm quite the hypocrite saying that, I'm wired to the moon most of the time :D

Hey
I haven't been using any contraception really for a good 2 years as in pill wise just condoms really.
I know been trying to just stay calm but you know what it's like haha

I once skipped my period one month thinking I was pregnant but all my HPT came back negative. I was having cramps and stretchings like my uterus was expanding. I was nauseous and when I tried to sip from a gin & tonic I would almost vomit. I avoided alcohol and coffee tasted off. I really thought I was preggers! But after a visit from my gyno, she said she couldn't see anything. I was gutted even though we weren't ttc (quite the contrary). AF showed up 4 weeks late. It's not a very positive story but sometimes our bodies react in strange ways when confronted with a lot of stress.
I really hope you get a bfp Laura!!

I've posted this before but my best friends sister had negative hpt and blood tests, she kept going to the doctors so finally agreed to give her a scan... and yupp there was a little baby in there! X

I was reading another post like this the other day.
I've read alot do ladies who even go doctors and everything comes back negative but within time it shows up that their pregnant! Maybe it's just a matter of more time even tho it's been a while but you never know. Read up on google ithink there's a few post in netmums I think that came up.

Yeah I think I'm just going to wait and see what happens just a shock for never missing one AF never mind 2! Haha thank you for all answering though :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back