Confused ! pregnant or mega late period on its way

Linzi1987

Reaction score
Hey ladies , please help I took a clear blue early detection test lasnight and it was a BFN I went back to it this morning and I saw a faint line (possibly a naval line ) I’m not sure what I believe, iv been having some obvious symptoms weeing a lot , very emotional, belly ache (not pains) , spots galore , AF is 4 days late and every twinge I get I’m just hoping she’s not teasing me , I’m so confused please help

Never go back to a test the next morning, it most likely was an evap line. Wait until you’re 1 week late and take another test, but take a pink dye test, those are less likely to give you a false positive. Xx

Never go back to a test the next morning, it most likely was an evap line. Wait until you’re 1 week late and take another test, but take a pink dye test, those are less likely to give you a false positive. Xx

great thankyou , I guessed it would be
, I threw it away after some research, I still haven’t come on so that will be 6 days tomorrow I’m going to wait until Monday and test again if I haven’t come on , thanks again xx

You might have had an anovulatory cycle, of just ovulated later than normal. We tend to notice more when we're TTC!
Hope you will get your answer soon!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back