Confused??? IB or AF

cedwards007

Reaction score
So I usually wouldn't do this but I'm super confused and need some opinions.

I am 26 and currently deployed(only for another week) so I wasn't TTC at this exact time.
AF usually comes right on time or within a day either way, starts as light brown spotting but that usually never lasts more than a half a day. My periods are usually EXTREMELY heavy, to the point where I have to use ultra tampons and a pad(sorry TMI).

This month I was supposed to start on the Jul 22.
Around the 17th(9DPO) my BBs got very tender and sore which isn't a common occurrence for me but isn't unheard of either, and I had white creamy CM.

10DPO & 11DPO - tender/full feeling BBs and white creamy CM
12DPO- light brown spotting about midday and then nothing, tender BBs, thought It was AF starting, tender BBs
13DPO- a little heavier brown thought it was AF so used tampon, removed tampon 6.5 hours later barely anything on it and nothing the rest of the day, tender/sore BBs
14DPO- nothing in the morning, light pink bleeding after lunch time that stopped a few hours later and nothing the rest of the day, Tender BBs (day AF suppose to come)
15DPO- woke up to very light flow red blood used tampon, bled through tampon 2 hours later so put in another, Extremely painful cramps(which is normal for AF) but accompanied by a weird lightheaded feeling.

I'm so confused I don't know if this is becAuse of stress(usually doesn't affect my cycle) or what, I don't know if It's AF or something else like MC or EP???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back