Confused???? Help please

vixxie77

Reaction score
I got my positive opk yesterday morning at 10.15am, then opk's for the rest of the day faded out to virtually nothing, like they have been the rest of the month. Just did opk today at 11.30am and got another possible positive?? Don't understand what's going on :eh:

Here's a pic of the opk I have just done

CD 14 11.30am.JPG

Why did it fade right out and now I've got this?? Feel like I'm about to ovulated or am ovualting, as getting twinges in lower abdomen and sharp pain when I sit down, pretty much like last month. Very very confused?? Just when I thought I had it all sussed, this happens!! :( Please help x x

What's OPK Hun. Still slow on the TTC slang x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

When did you test the day before? It could be that you just caught the end of your surge (sometimes it can happen very quickly - have heard of people who have missed theirs despite testing 4 hrs apart). I wouldn't stress about it hun - just try and ger lots of bd'ing done to be on the safe side! x

Ohh thanks hun! I sound so stupid but only been at it a month. So does that mean you've ovulated twice? x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

When did you test the day before? It could be that you just caught the end of your surge (sometimes it can happen very quickly - have heard of people who have missed theirs despite testing 4 hrs apart). I wouldn't stress about it hun - just try and ger lots of bd'ing done to be on the safe side! x

Tested yesterday at 10.15am, got positive. Then tested at 2pm, 6pm and 10pm and all were very very faint, like the were before I got positive and now got this?? Does it mean I'm getting another surge??

K&A, I don't think it means I've ov'd twice, not sure?? Took me a while to get used to abbreviations this time round too hun :) just ask if you wanna know any :) x x

Hmmm, maybe it is that the early ones are stronger as it is closer to fmu? I test once a day with mine as the Clearblue one I use is expensive and usually get a positive for two days - so with yours that would make sense x

i used ovulation tests to fall pregnant and it took two months.
only test in the early mornings with your first wee thats when i correct reading will show any other time and your wasting sticks, once your stick shows your ovulating then have sex as much as you can for the next 2 to 3 days. dont worry about checking on those days it will change always go from the first day once 3 days are up then its a waiting game. try not to worry or obsess with it because it can put your body through stress, this is what i did the first month and it didnt happen. second month i calmed down and the second i saw the smiley face i was unstopable lol.
it will happen just relax and enjoy it :):)
hope this helps

xxx

Thanks ladies :) I thought it was best to test in afternoon as LH might not be detectable in the morning. I'm testing at different times so as not to miss surge and am still testing to see when it ends. Will keep testing as I am and see what happens, sticks are really cheap anyway :)

Pickle, yeah guess that could it, the same as yours, if I'd only done thoses two tests then wouldn't have seen other lines :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back