Confused! Could I be PG? Help!

LauraJane_xo

Reaction score
As the title reads... I'm so stupidly confused. I am hoping some of you lovelies may be able to shed some light onto this for me, if not give me your advice/opinion.

Okay, here goes!

I had my contraceptive implant (IUD) taken out on the 6th December, I started my first period on the 7th December this lasted the usual 5 days... I then calculated my next period would be around January 4th which again sounds around about right for me.
I looked up the ovulation calendars and the date range I got for an average 28 day cycle was as follows - Sunday 18th December - Saturday 24th December.
I DTD on the 18th, 21st and 22nd if I remember correctly.

BUT THIS IS WHAT IS CONFUSING TO ME...

Before the birth of my first child I was prone to getting poorly! Every year around November/December I'd get tonsillitis and I'd get a cold every now and then.

After the birth of my daughter, I literally never got poorly any more. No more tonsillitis (been that way for 3 years now) and I've not had one cold since! I've been fine and dandy for 3yrs, no illnesses at all, not even one!

But, yesterday I woke up feeling like I'd been ran over by a train... I have developed the worst cold in the world! I've not felt like this for a good 3 years!

So, my question starts here...

Obviously pregnancy weakens your immune system in order to fend for the baby... Me having this cold? Could it be a sign?
The other day I literally could not stop eating for the life of me.
My mood swings have been going crazy.

I've got no cramping or anything that feels similar to AF but I am so confused!

It's been almost 4yrs since my first pregnancy... I've slept since then, haha.
All I remember is a LOT of morning sickness, problems, hospital and pain!

Thank you in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back