confused.com

Joanne1982

Reaction score
right please can somone work this out for me - I went for my scan last week and they put my due date as 22 August - (my ticker is wrong i haveent had chance to change it !) so im 12 weeks tomorrow - i found out on 15th december that i was pregnant and according to my calculation i was over a week late - if i go off my scan date it means that i conceived the week beofore ?? - my last period in november was 6th November.

when i had my scan my baby was tired and didnt really want to move - can the scan date be wrong ? i thought i was due 12 august ? - god i hope you can understand the above lol x

That's absolutely fine scan dates are by babies growth and each baby grows differently. Plus it can take between 24h and 14days for implantation :)

My due date is around 23rd August, and my last period was the 17th November, so sounds about right x

With my DD I originally calculated I was due 7th August. I knew when I ovulated & when we dtd, so was very confident with my date. At my 20wk scan (didn't have 12wk scans back then!) they put me back to 17th August and then she wasn't even born till 26th August! It was a long old month. Lol. But she was perfectly healthy, a normal weight and was not gonna be rushed out!
Its strange how the simple mathematics don't necessarily add up when it comes to pregnancies.....! :think:

thanx ladies - baby em my last period was 6th november and im due 1 day earlier - im sure baby will come he or she is good and ready - really need to change my ticker now lol x

my last period was 13 nov n i am due 21 st august

Wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back