confused by baby position.

k8_005

Reaction score
Well saw gp for antenatal this morn firstly she says I'm measuring 2.5 weeks ahead but I have growth scan in two weeks n I'm not too worried I think she measured from too high up actually anyway. Still she also said baby is head down I agree then said bum is on the right hand side... This totally confuses me aa I get kicks over on my left side really hard surely baby isn't huge enough to be on both sides is it?

Baby position really confuses me too. Apparently my baby is head down with bum on my right side, which should mean i feel kicks on the left side. But i never feel kicks on my left, its always on my right. And i swear she moves her bum from left to right anyway. I dunno.....

Baby position really confuses me too. Apparently my baby is head down with bum on my right side, which should mean i feel kicks on the left side. But i never feel kicks on my left, its always on my right. And i swear she moves her bum from left to right anyway. I dunno.....

So glad it's not just me! So should I expect kicks on same side middle or opposite side to where bum is meantto be aanyone who can confirm? Also when u get kicks/movement on both sides what does that mean is baby doing the splits in there?! Had plenty of scans so it can't be hidden twin I Defo only got one in there . X

Last edited:
I feel exactly the same!!
MW told me baby was head down but i feel hard kicks on my left side????

I asked this on Monday - mw said that the baby pivots on its head until labour. Iv got back on the left now and feet kicking to the right, was in the bath an hour ago and baby shifted its back to the right !

Xx

Don't forget about bubs' elbows! They can give off as feisty blows as feet and knees. Quite possible that that is what you're feeling! :eek:) x

Moo is head down back and bum on right side.i only ever get 'kicked' low down well.now I know there punches .I never feel her kicking I never ger kicks high up .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back