confused...anyone help?

rubz123x

Reaction score
So basically we are trying for our first.

This month i missed my period so i did a test. I got a postive and have now done 4 tests all postive. They started faint but got a lot darker and clearer each day i took them.

But 2 days ago i started bleeding, but it wasent normal like litrrally just spotting not enough to fill a pad at all. No cramps no pain and no clots. It would have been about a week late if it was my period but it lasted the 1 day but the next morning nothing at all.

Well today when i wiped their was a bit blood. I put a pad on but not enough to get on the pad at all was literally only when i wiped. Again this has completely stopped again already.

Has anyone got any ideas whats going on? Were the postives not real? Was the light blood my period? Have i miscarried?

I have never been pregnant before this was my first time trying so im bit confused.

Im sorry if this was the wrong place to put this.

I hope someone can help.

Hi when I had a miscarriage I had a lot of cramping lots of bleeding and clots the blood was bright red. Could you ring your local early pregnancy unit I'm sure they will give you some advise. Bleeding in early pregnancy isn't always bad. When I was pregnant with my 1st son I had bleeding all the way thru my pregnancy. Rest up and try not to worry xxx

I had spotting very early on (around 7 weeks) with my first. Rang doctor who sent me for an early scan. All was fine. I'd ring your doctor if u r worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back