Confused, and unsure.. Any advice?

LouiseH

Reaction score
So for the past 5 month my cycle has been exactly 27 days. Last month it came again 27 days, bled my normal 5 and stopped. 2 days later I started bleeding again for 3/4 days. Went to the doctors and they said water or kidney infection, but I had no other symptoms of this at all. !9 pain when going to the toilet, no pain in the side, etc.
So this month in 5 days late, then last night went to the loo and had some brown coloured discharge, so though.. Oh must be the start of my period. Used tampon before bed, this morning only had the smallest amount of old blood on. Today when I've checked, again only small amounts of blood (old and some red) but nowhere near what I would class as my normal period at all. Normally by now I'm quite heavy and lasts a few days before getting lighter and finishing.
I'm so confused about what's going on. Has anyone had anything similar?
Not even sure whether i just needed to vent my confusion or if I'm expecting advice lmao!

I had that last cycle. My period was a few days late and when it started it was very little and very brown blood. It lasted on and off for 11 days!! Went to the OB gyn but she said it can sometimes happen. It's just unlucky when you're symptom spotting. It can play with your mind :(

Doesn't sound like a kidney infection. If you had that your temp would be up. I've had weird bleeding before when my hormones were a bit funny. If it goes on maybe get a second opinion from someone who knows gynaecological stuff. If you've got any weird pain down there definitely get checked out again.

I take it you've done a pregnancy test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back