Confused and clueless needs help

Sprk

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this question, but I guess this seems like the best spot for it. As some of you may know I had a mc, a few weeks back. Oh and I have dtd since and we are also going on holiday soon. Towards the middle of our holiday, it will be six weeks since we lost Bump. I was wondering if around that time I should take an hpt, just in case we fell pg this cycle (though I'm not convinced it will happen this month). After all, it would change a few of the things I eat and drink, it it was pos.

I wasn't smart enough to use hpts to determine when my hcg levels went back down and am feeling a bit confused. Worried about testing too early and getting a pos because of lingering hcg and worried about not testing soon enough to know I'm pg. :wall2:

What do you think?

What dpo do u think u are ? U could do a hpt and see how it goes if there is a line do another in a few days and see if the line gets darker or fainter that should give u a gd idea , gd luck xx

Personally I wouldn't. If you're not pregnant you're probably going to hit a downer and that's going to put downer on your holiday.

Hey,

I had a miscarriage on 21 May, and started to feel pregnant again mid June, so tested and got a positive on 19 June. I queried if it might be that the hcg levels hadn't gone down following miscarriage, and they said when they did scan after the miscarriage the lining was back to normal so most likely a new pregnancy. I only let my husband near me twice, so wasn't entirely sure. But I've now had 3 scans and definitely a growing baby in there!

Good luck!

Thank you everyone.
Jojo: I think I am about 11 dpo, but that assumes I o about two weeks after the mc. I think. Might order some cheapies and see how it goes. Hubby asked if it would matter knowing when we are on holiday or waiting till we got back, because either way I won't be seeing a doc till we are back. While it would be a downer to get a bfn during the holiday, my worry is drinking or eating things I shouldn't if I was pg and didn't know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back