Confused, am I pregnant?

Kirsty Kent

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Knew to this so don’t know how it works or what really but I Am really confused and cannot get into to see a doctor until next week so just wondering if anyone has had any experience of the same?

I found out I was pregnant Tuesday 26th November, took another test Wednesday 27th to be sure and it was also positive. I then bled for 4 days, brighter blood with stringy discharge and tiny clots (sorry for the tmi)... I then did a test yesterday and got the darkest positive I have had, another test today shows positive but lighter than yesterday. I have no real symptoms, a bit of light cramping today.. I would be 5 weeks 3 days today..
I have read it could be chemical, I’ve read it could be twins and lost one, I’ve also read it could be normal everyone’s bleeding is different.... anyone out there experienced the same?? It’s the waiting game and not knowing that’s killing me!

Didn't want to read and not reply. Are you using the same type of test?
It could be any of the things you mentioned. Personally I would test again in a couple more days with same type/brand of test and compare. HCG will stay in your system for awhile after a miscarriage or chemical pregnancy.
If it's darker then you should still be pregnant if it's lighter then would of been miscarriage. If in doubt you can at least call your doctor and speak to them if possible.

You need to talk to your GP who will refer you to the early pregnancy unit for an early scan around 6 weeks to see what's going on. Alternatively you could pay for a private scan.
I bled with my daughter bright red and then brown.
If it's darker I would be inclined to say you're probably still pregnant. Bleeding in pregnancy is quite common x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back