Confused about scan letter

PurplePixi

Reaction score
I got my letter through a few weeks ago with scan date for this Friday. No success in trying to change as they never answer the phone as was put back a week at my early scan.

Iv just went back to read the letter and I'm a bit confused it doesn't really have any info on it just says an outpatient appointment has been arranged for you it gives technician name and specialty ultrasonics and doesn't really give more than that. Is this my actual scan appointment or something else?

Can you tell I'm a first timer I'm so clueless I'm just assuming its a scan as it says ultrasonics.

Sounds like it- why don't you try your midwife to see if she can help change it?

Reckon it's ur actual scan letter. Wouldn't worry about being put back a week. The measurements in an early scan aren't as accurate as what they are measuring is so small and missing a mm off really changes the measurements a lot. I expect on fri u will have caught up again. X

Im a little confused as well I've just got home and founds an antenatal letter for next Wednesday in my green book it says my first one should be when I'm 16 weeks. I will only be !12+6 by then.

I wouldn't change it I was put back on my early scan and they were wrong. My dates were spot on. Sounds like a scan letter.

Im a little confused as well I've just got home and founds an antenatal letter for next Wednesday in my green book it says my first one should be when I'm 16 weeks. I will only be !12+6 by then.

Never heard of a dating scan at 16 weeks, they are always around 12 weeks
Maybe call your midwife it may be a mistake in your book

My dating scan is next week I will be 12+4 I had a letter come through yesterday to attend antenatal for next Wednesday to I will be 12+6 I'm not suppose to have it till I'm 16 weeks and that's with my midwife its in my green book.

Just call them? They will answer the question better than we can :)

Could be a simple mistake or something

You sure it says July and not August for the appointment?

Hi,

I rang them there's a reason why they've called me in early a bit over the top to be honest I don't think there is an need for it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back