Confused about cm...

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by PeanutButter, Jun 4, 2016.

1. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

So this morning had a tiny bit of ewcm. Then it went away, ive been having twinges in both sides (feels like ov pain) then I just went to the loo and wiped and there was this massive blob of cm was sort of clear but in parts was cloudy... I think it's fertile cm. But negative opk? 4 hour hold no liquid xx

2. luratraloora

luratraloora Well-Known Member

I get EWCM for about 4-5 days before I get a positive on an opk. It could mean your body is building up to ovulation.
    Xx

3. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

Same as above. I've had ewcm on and off for the last week. I got my pos opk today.

4. PeanutButter

Been having white cm since before chemical too, hasn't stopped :s
    I dtd just incase hehe :p
    I'm not supposed to be Oving this month, usually only ovulate every 3 months, so I'm abit excited for my opk.. maybe because of the chemical? :) xx

5. scn

scn Well-Known Member

As others have said, the ewcm should come before the positive opk as this is when you are fertile and should be dtd to get the sperm up there and in position to pounce when the egg pops x

6. PeanutButter

Getting white stains in my underwear now, this hasn't happened since I was teenager. What on earth... I know it's normal, i just haven't had stains for a very long time lol. Still no positive opk but I think they're getting darker. I'm so happy that I might actually ovulate xD