Confirmed mmc, nothing happened 5 days on, when will it happen?

natz8531

Reaction score
I just want this all to be over now so i can grieve and move forward. I cant even get through to epu with any questions, when will I naturally miscarry? This is doing ky head in now, i was told id have to wait weeks for medical management:(

AWW hun, I'm so sorry for your loss.

My first mmc, baby had died at around 6 weeks (we found out at what would have been 8+4) and I didn't actually miscarry until I would have been 10+1, so it took a long time for my body to catch up.

My second mmc baby had died at 8 weeks. We found out at what would have been nine weeks and I had an erpc 3 days later.

Why do you have to wait so long for a medical management?

Once again I'm so sorry for your loss.

XX

Mine was the same, things stopped around 6 wks and I started to mis carry 8/4, I think it takes sometime for your body to realise and do what it's got to do. I'm sorry, I know the waiting is so bad. The first week was the worst for me. It's been 19 days since it happened and I've been up and down. I've read a million things to try prepare myself, but going with it is all you can do.
I hope maybe you could get some more help from the EPU and call them with any questions.

Fingers crossed its soon over for you soon x

Sorry for your loss...
My mmc baby had died.around 6 weeks found out at 11 started to miscarry couple of days later but still needed mm
Xxx

AWW hun, I'm so sorry for your loss.

My first mmc, baby had died at around 6 weeks (we found out at what would have been 8+4) and I didn't actually miscarry until I would have been 10+1, so it took a long time for my body to catch up.

My second mmc baby had died at 8 weeks. We found out at what would have been nine weeks and I had an erpc 3 days later.

Why do you have to wait so long for a medical management?

Once again I'm so sorry for your loss.

XX

I only seem to get through to one person when ive rung epu, she's very rude and blunt and not helpful at all, im worried if i kick off they may not see me xx

Thanak ladies, i hope so too, we made the decision to just go up to epu friday and see what happens, we cant get there any earlier this week which is annoying, hopefully it will get the ball rolling xx

I'm sorry they are being so unhelpful.

I hope you can get things sorted on Friday.

XX

I had mmc diagnosed at my 12 week scan - baby had died at 10+4 they think. So it had been over a week then and nothing had happened so I opted for an erpc which I had 5 days after I found out I'd miscarried. You definitely shouldn't have to wait so long for medical management that's ridiculous. I know what you mean about getting stroppy with them but sounds like they're not going to do anything otherwise! Sorry you're going through this. The whole situation is awful enough without this added stress. Hugs to you.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back