Concerned

Tammie

Reaction score
I went for a private scan today and wasn't impressed with how I was treated. She didn't commicste anything directly to me. She said to the other lady in room 'think shes had a miscarriage, sac empty' no compassion wat so ever!! I was in out with in 5 mins didn't even do a full examination.

I'm convinced I can see a baby at the bottom left but I'm probably must seeing things to be honest xx

IMG-20200610-WA0001.jpeg

Sorry to hear @Tammie about ur awful experience today.

How far should u be?
Could it be too early to see anything yet.
Have they mentioned a follow up at all?
Have u experience any bleeding or pain?

Also if ur up for it or maybe few weeks down line u should complain. I'd hate for that to happen me and wouldnt be happy either x

She said I'm suppose to be 12 weeks but if you look at the bottom I can see a baby, and no no follow ups that I'm aware of xx

I am really sorry the way they treated you. You should complain, you paid for this service so you expect them to be professional about it and talk you through what they can/can’t see.

are you not having an nhs scan if you are 12 weeks?! They may be able to give you a more detailed scan?

Looking at the scan picture I don’t see anything hun, I am really sorry. They would have seen a baby at this stage and wouldn’t have missed it on the scan as baby will be fully developed at 12 weeks.

I am sorry, please complain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back