Concerned about a letter from work

What a vile man!

How have you worked for him for so long hun??? You must have the patience of a saint.

I would gather as much evidence as you can regarding all the crap when you were preggers etc.. Just so you have it to hand.

You are on maternity leave, he cannot force you to come to the office. What a complete and utter moron.

xxxxxxxx

What a vile man!

How have you worked for him for so long hun??? You must have the patience of a saint.

I would gather as much evidence as you can regarding all the crap when you were preggers etc.. Just so you have it to hand.

You are on maternity leave, he cannot force you to come to the office. What a complete and utter moron.

xxxxxxxx

^^^wss, I think everything's already been said, except he needs a slap with a cold wet fish!

also :hugs:

Thank you everyone for your kind support, I really appreciate it.

Our roles never really mixed so I didn't have to deal with him on a day to day basis, all the time I was making monkey for the company he let me get on with it. As soon as my profitability dropped a little he got all arsey and became a proper tool, taking it all as a personal insult that I dared to wreck his business (that's how he saw it anyway)

I'll keep you posted as things progress.
Perhaps I'll avoid an employment tribunal and go to one of these no win no few solicitors as I'd have thought it my case was a fairly open and shut one.
Xxx

Employment tribunal is messy messy messy.

And it hangs around for ever.

If things get to the point that you need a lawyer to tell him you're taking him in, I'd imagine he'll pay up and move on.
As a business owner, he won't want that on his record, and would much prefer to just pay you what you're entitled to.
Unless he's completely insane.

If it does get that ugly, never forget to get the newspapers involved ;) xx

Just to add, I meant messy and horrible for him.
It'd be a ball ache for you too, but at least you'd get what you're owed.
A no win no fee would still have to take it to tribunal if he didn't respond satisfactorily before it got that far.

The kind of a dick he's been, I say go for it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back