conception vitamins reviews ?

lillith112

Reaction score
I just wondered which conception vitamins you take and what do you think of them ?. I've taken, Asda pregnancy vitamins, can't say I was impressed, very dry round tablet hard to swallow. Pregnacare pregnancy vitamins., these were very big also not the easiest to swallow. Centrum pregnancy tablets, these are an ok size but I don't like the bright pink colour, Seven seas conception, these are in a blister pack like birth control pills, they are tiny and don't seem to contain many vitamin, minerals. I've read reviews of some of these on Amazon and they have conflicting results like altering cycle length. x

Today I've bought pregnacare conception vitamins on offer £3 instead of £8.99 I think it's going to be a lot easier for me to take these than loads of separate vitamins like I was doing
I also take EPO, Royal jelly and Dong Quai

xxxxxxxx

Hey,
I've been using boots his and hers conception vitamins. I think it's a months supply for £15.99. It's not bad when it's for both of you. They are cylinder shaped. Quite easy to take. And don't taste bad. I've had no problems. But my partner says they've turned his urine bright yellow. I've seen the evidence of this. Very weird! Lol other then that he thinks they're fine.
I don't take anything else.

clover.. What are the others you take for? Sorry for being nosey! Lol xx

Last edited:
Wow thats a bargain Clover, where were they from ?. Funny you say that Slb, on the reviews of pregnacare conception there were quite a few saying that also turned their urine bright yellow, I wonder what causes that ?.

Wow thats a bargain Clover, where were they from ?. Funny you say that Slb, on the reviews of pregnacare conception there were quite a few saying that also turned their urine bright yellow, I wonder what causes that ?.

I may be wrong but I think I read somewhere that vitamin A can cause it. Women wouldn't notice as pregnant women shouldn't have too much vitamin A so its not in the TTC vitamins.
It's very weird though lol x

I bought them from Morrisons yesterday
I've got my hubby taking them too :)
Slb the EPO is for cm, the Royal jelly and Dong Quai is for egg quality and general fertility
Hopefully you won't need these as your already pregnant!! :)

Xxxx

I am taking a vitamin B complex at the moment, which turns my wee bright yellowy green! So it's not just the TTC vits.

Me and hubby are on the Pregnacare his and her conception vits.

We both get bright yellow pee after taking them.

It's the body getting rid of the excess B2.

XX

Last edited:
Me and hubby take the his and her pregnacare conception vits too.

I've defo got the yellow pee going on :lol: xx

Last edited:
I take Viridian Pro Conception natural health supplements.
I don't know if this has anything to do with it but when I started taking them around August I hadn't fallen pregnant since the previous Jan. After starting I fell pregnant Aug, Oct & Dec. So read what you will into that.

xxx

I'm just taking Boots Re-energise dissolvable tablets at the moment. They definitely make your pee luminous!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back