Conception around ovulation

DVLMH

Reaction score
Hey :)

Quick question really to the ladies who are currently pregnant or have been pregnant :)

So I am currently finishing my ovulation window. The start of my last period was on the 3rd January. The ovulation dates for me currently are from the 14th to the 19th January.

After doing some research about the Cervix entrance, I am just wondering what is it like when you do conceive?

I had unprotected sex with semen ejaculated inside (however I am on the mini pill) with my partner last night which was the 17th January. After, last night and today I noticed my Cervix entrance is really higher than normal, has been open more, my vaginal walls seem to have become more tighter, and I am sorry to be a bit graphic but I had to change knickers at work due to wet clear discharge with very very slight cramps.

Surely this is just my body going through the ovulation as it seems to be today is the most fertile day correct? I know Sperm can live inside for a couple of days, so I am guessing there is a chance that I could conceive. Yet, I am on the mini pill. However, I accidentally missed taking it at a certain time and took it 4 hours after the night before sex.

On a side note, is there any signs within the inside of the Vagina that show conception? (Apart from the Cervix entrance closing?)

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
Hi, I don't know about the mini pill but I always found my pill extremely good at what it does! I missed loads of times throughout the years and never had any unexpected pregnancies!

I have only just begun to check my cervix but I noticed a definite difference between yesterday and today which made me think I ovulated last night.

I think it depends which mini pill you're on. I used to take cerazette and as long as you don't take it more than 12hrs late, you're still covered. I'm not sure what the window is with the others, but some can be a lot shorter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back