Conceive Plus

LadyE

Reaction score
Has anyone tried or trying conceive plus? and any opinions. Thinking of trying it as my partner has slightly low motility.

Never used it myself but have heard many ladies talking about it and it seems to be quite common!

Thank you for the reply. Have you heard of any success stories? I'm worried it may be a selling tactic. Just at the point where anything is worth a try.

Now I am interested to see if its worth a shot. I had not really heard much about it before so it will be good to see what other people's opinions of it are

Most of the reviews are really positive. I have taken my second cycle of clomid and will be ovulating at the end of the week so i think i will give it go. sorry if TMI but i also suffer with dryness being on the clomid so even if it helps with that problem, as mainstream lubricants not recommended.

I've been pregnant many times and have never caught on a cycle using this.

I tried using it with soft cups too.

It smells like school glue, and evaporates so quickly.

I'm personally not a fan.

You can buy an at home iui kit called ''The Stork" on Amazon.

That will reduce the need for the sperm to swim so far.

Xx

thank you maybe baby, i will definitely look into that on amazon. All advice gratefully received. xx

I used preseed, mainly at the start of my cycle ( have long cycles) but the day I finally got a positive opk I used it that day, and I'm now pregnant, I also took soy days 2-7, so it could be either, both or none.
My friend also hot her bfp on preseed the first cycle using it x

I've tried it. Didn't get pregnant obviously but did help with the dryness. I don't have that problem now so don't need it luckily. X

I used it the month we convinced but this might have been coincidence. I didn't have any EWCM so this helped (in my head) for the sperm to travel. I got mine from Amazon which was a little cheaper than the high street. OH wasn't a massive fan because of the texture but the little pre filler applicators are handy and hygienic.

Good luck xx

I tried all the different lubes and none made a difference for me. If the issue is your OH's sperm, then the quality of those can be drastically improved through him taking male multi-vitamins (try to get one with macca in) - I think Wellman is one of the ones my ex took (he took 2 types & mixed them up) and the count, motility & morphology improved amazingly (went from 0% normal to 8% normal - 3% is considered 'ok').

Last edited:
Yeah he is taking the wellman vits, had a slight improvement but still below normal. Once his bmi is below 30 we will be put on the ivf waiting list which is around 18 months. Everything is such a long process from after our initial doc appointment to get to this point has taken 2 years. So frustrating!

I've used conceive plus and have managed to get pregnant three times using it (these all ended in early miscarriage :() I still use it as it can't cause any harm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back