Conceive Plus

FBTTN8079

Reaction score
Has anyone had success with conceive plus?

OH has low SA and wondering whether This would help?

X

BabyDust *****

Never tried it but I know plenty of ladies on here have and have been successful...not sure of their circumstances though. I've been using Preseed for a few months and this month got a BFP. Other half had not had a SA though xx

http://www.preseed.co.uk/

I like the internal applicators because it gives a more natural effect. Never tried conceive plus though as never in any of the boots near me. Preseed does have to be ordered online so since I'd have had to order the conceive plus online, I decided to stick with Preseed xx

I ordered mine from eBay. Applicators are in sealed packets so you know they haven't been touched xx

Last edited:
Lots of ladies have success with it. I liked the ones with individual applicators. I tried preseed but didnt like it as made me feel itchy. Tmi sorry. The last few months I have been using zestica cos it said helps with motility and that was the prob with my OHs SA. I don't know if it helped or not x

I've used conceive plus this month and am due on tomorrow so we'll see how successful it's been in the morning lol. I used the little individual dispenser ones which I thought were good, really discrete and oh doesn't have to know about it. So far so good :) xx

I've used conceive plus and preseed. My OH didn't like it when I used it he couldn't feel anything he said lol! The month I got my bfp I didn't use either xx

I used Conceive plus for a short while! Was ok to start with but OH wasn't keen on the feeling etc then we both ended up with thrush although not sure if that was because I had just had my lap & dye when we started using it again. I actually really liked, would maybe try preseed next time if I was going to use it again xx

I got my bfp first cycle using it but sadly mc. Will be using it again x

I got my BFP the first cycle we used conceive plus...we're using it again this cycle so Fx

We got our BFP using it first ov cycle :) will Deffo use again, I had the implant in and it made my CM abundant.

It should help as any soerm that your OH does produce it keeps it in a healthy environment and hopefully it reaches the egg. I used the applicator one, and we actually only used half of a applicator because it was a bit slippery lol xxxx

We have low count and we're trying conceive plus this cycle! I think it will help the swimmers as the fluid in conceive plus is really sperm friendly! I'm in my 2ww now - so in about 10 days time I will test - will let u know if it works out! :)

Wishing you lots of luck!!

xx

Thanks girls :) I've ordered preseed I'm going to get conceive plus too & see what works best, my OH turned his nose up a little at the thought but I just winked and said leave it to me ;-)

Lol xx

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back