c'on ladies lets be kids again

2in1

Reaction score
well ladies....seeing as we are fetching the next generation into the world....lets relive our youth!!!

What was your fav kiddies prog when you were a kid?

Mine was (and still is) 'Button Moon' and Worzel Gummage?

Come on...lets be 5,6,7,8 or even 9 years old again....

button moon was wkd

i liked fraggle rock and sooty :D

i watched button moon on you tube....i was 7 again!!!!! oh the memories

Sooty was ace apart from Soo, she was annoying.

I also loved Button Moon and curiously was just sorting out some junk today and came across a Button Moon birthday card from my brother... how weird that you should post this!

My favourite kids TV programme was probably The Magic Roundabout. Hmm showing my age there...

Oh yeah Knightmare!

My friend Elliot was on that, he still has a red sweatshirt from the goodie bag I am SO JEALOUS :oops: :shock:

M*A*S*H - all time fav from 5 up, I was always glued to it!

The clangers, Tiswas (NOT swapshop!), Grange Hill, and sometimes Jackanory - although I HATED some of the presenters.

I loathed Blue Peter and earlier I hated Playschool + You and Me etc! URGH!

2in1 said:
well ladies....seeing as we are fetching the next generation into the world....lets relive our youth!!!

What was your fav kiddies prog when you were a kid?

Mine was (and still is) 'Button Moon' and Worzel Gummage?

Come on...lets be 5,6,7,8 or even 9 years old again....

Ooo same as!! I have button moon on vid still and Worzel on DVD :D

Button moon was my favourite, my mum took me to the theatre to see the stage show :D

I also loved bag puss, the moomins, the flumps, cockleshell bay, portland bill, rainbow, danger mouse....there were so many great one's around. Kids tv now is pants in comparison (though I do love In the Night Garden and Balamory :D )

As a toddler I loved the Flumps and the Clangers and as I grew up I adored Tiswas (anyone remeber doing the dying fly on the living room floor on a Saturday morning. I remember being quite scared of the phantom flan flinger and then there was the The Goodies, oh how I loved the Goodies!!!

oooh i used to LOOVE button moon!!!!! And everyday when we came home from school we would sit by the fire place, eat bourbon biscuits and watch Wizadora! :D

OOO I used to love T-Bag, and Knightmare!! Anyone remember Grotbags from the Emu show, she used to fly around on a sofa!!

I also liked Captain Planet, and Bravestarr!! Remember those?!?

"Captian PLanet, he's a hero, gonna bring pollution down to zero..."" :D

Grotbags used to frighten the hell out of me, in fact I think she still would if i saw her i was scared of all things Green when I was little. Including the Incredible Hulk :shock: :oops:

Does anyone remember that cartoon I think it was called The Family Ness? I loved that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back