Compression garments

Chloe2162

Reaction score
Hiya!

I'm a soon to be mother and was wondering if anyone has heard of wearing compression garments post-pregnancy. apparently this is becoming a popular thing to help you get back to your pre-pregnancy body and I want to get one, but am not sure where to start. any suggestions for companies they've liked would be appreciated!

Hey Chloe!
I know this is a bit late but when I had my baby I was looking for a similar thing to you. I searched for a while and came across a compression company called Macom and they had loads of stuff for postnatal. Hope this helps! xx

Hi, I too researched this while pregnant and bought two products, a girdle thing and a belly bandit post pregnancy wrap. I had my lil boy 9 days ago and tried to wear them but they were so tight and uncomfortable I gave up after 15mins. You already feel like you've been beaten up after giving birth, (bad back, stitches, sore boobs ect) the last thing I wanted is to feel like I was being suffocated! Luckily my stomachs almost back to normal, apart from a stubborn linea nigra(go breastfeeding!). Up to you though as people who stick it out seem to have good results xxx

I had a section and im still wearing big pants let alone tight stuff ! Im back slim again but wobbley but would have hurt my bruising to wear tight stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back