compramise!!!

hels

Reaction score
Well after many days, my boss and I have come to a compramise.
my Parent craft classes were every wed am, 10 - 12, she said i coudnt go. id have to do them in my own time, which i know is not the case as we are entitled to time off for classes.
any way i went and said that there are some classes which wont be available when i finish work, that id really like to do now, ie pain relief and water births, and she agreed to give me them 2 mornings off......Yeah!!!! BUT....as they are only 10 - 12 and i start work at 8, i have to make 4 hours up (2x 8 am - 10am)
Any way, at least i got 2 classes out of the company. (wow a whole 4 hours!!!)
I know this subject has become really long winded, just wanted to let you all know my outcome, and thank you for your support thru a time that has become really stressful to me. Thanks a million. xx

So glad you got all that resolved!!!

You can relax now. :D

Good for you, for standing your ground!

I only just saw this.

I am glad that they came to a sort of comprimise with you Hels, but they are getting off lightly. You are entitled to that time off and don't have to make it up. They're acting unfairly towards you.

But, at least it's a sort of result and you get to go now!

hi

i have 2 agree with rosieroo. you are entitiled 2 have the time off paid, and not have 2 make up anytime you are away 4 a pregancy realated treatment or class. but im glad you came to a compremise your both happy with.

take care
claire
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back