Complicated

zelda997

Reaction score
So I went to the doctors 3 days ago because I had been having terrible cramping and I wanted her to check my IUD. When she looked she said it was practically hanging out of my cervix. She had no idea how long it had been out of place but they did a pregnancy test at the office that came out negative, my doctor did say it would be too early to tell. I’m extremely nervous I could be pregnant again, and I just had my son in July so I’m not sure if there could be too soon anyway. Has anyone had an experience with this? No one I know has ever had an issue with their IUD and my doctor told me they rarely fall out so I’m just nervous and looking for anyone who has had a similar experience

Didn’t want to read and run but I don’t have any experience!
Hope somebody can give you some advice xx

Sorry for posting again just really looking for some help. My periods are always like clockwork but my doctor put the Nexplanon in and said it wouldn’t do anything and to watch for my period to arrive on the 25th and if anything was different to make an appointment. I’m not sure now what symptoms are from the birth control or if they are pregnancy symptoms

Ive had two IUDs come out of place now, they have been the copper non hormonal one and luckily after the first one coming out I didn’t entirely trust it again and neither did my OH so he just got into the habit of pulling out, when I went to get the second one out so we could start ttc I was told it had slipped out of uterus and was sitting in my cervix! After I told her about the previous one coming out too the nurse said it’s probably not a good choice of contraception for me, they just don’t stay in some women, it’s a shame for me as the only reason I got it in the first place was I wanted something non hormonal

Sounds like the only thing you can really do now is wait to see if period comes, the chance of getting preg is only about 25% every month you have a good chance of not being pregnant, good luck hope it works out the way you want it to x

It does happen unfortunately, one of the girls that used to be on here got pregnant 8 weeks after delivering her baby, having had the coil fitted 6 weeks after. Nothings 100% in contraception x

I had the copper Iud so my doctor said my period would be normal this month so do you think it would be too early to test if I’m due the 24th or 25th

I had the copper Iud so my doctor said my period would be normal this month so do you think it would be too early to test if I’m due the 24th or 25th

It would be well too early to test now if your not due on until 24th, if your due on 24th then you probably ovulated or at least your fertile window would have been around the 10th Dec that’s assuming you have a regular cycle of around 28 days, do you think you done the deed much around that time?

Far too early. If you have a 28 day cycle your probably only 5dpo or there abouts.

I know dh and I had dtd quite a bit around that time and so far after having my son my cycles are about 28 days but I haven’t been keeping the best track. I’m trying so hard not to test until my period is due but I’m so anxious to know now so if I am I can tell dh for Christmas

If you test the day before your AF is due with a FRER then its more than likely you will get an accurate answer.

I have about 6 days left until AF and thinking about getting some cheapies to test with

It would be well too early to test now if your not due on until 24th, if your due on 24th then you probably ovulated or at least your fertile window would have been around the 10th Dec that’s assuming you have a regular cycle of around 28 days, do you think you done the deed much around that time?
My period due the 24th also but I tested today and got a very faint positive

Congrats on your bfp!
I’ve been super nauseous and my nipples are killing me plus I’m exhausted so I think I’m going to test in the morning

Feel like my symptoms are going away besides the sore nipples but they’re not as bad so thinking I might be out and scared to test in case of a bfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back