Community midwife office not checking there voicemails!!

Lucyiwan12

Reaction score
Sorry all just need to rant! I phoned up the community midwife office but no answer so I left a voicemail to say me and baby will be at a different address as I've moved in with my boyfriend ( babys dad) yet my dads just called me to say midwife had turned up there!! Gggrrr apparently they now have new address ....

Will I get in trouble...

You shouldn't do! To be honest where I live you have a team of midwives and so far I am not impressed AT ALL. I couldn't tell you a single one of their names, they have been rude, I've never seen the same one more than once and because I'm young, as is my OH, the insisted on asking me 500 times whether I'm sure that I don't take drugs. I feel like complaining but have just ignored it. I think it's terrible that they didn't pick up your voicemail and is entirely their fault as opposed to yours. If you can't get hold of them then what else do they expect you to do!?

Absolutely lousy.

Of course not! You provided them with the new info, it's not your fault if they didn't check their voicemail.

Omg midwife been out omg she was so dam rude!!!!!! Basically had ago at me as lo not getting enough feed. He has 45/50ml about every 2-2 1/2 hours my original midwife was fine with this as he wouldn't take anymore! N she said he hold be on at least 60ml every 2 hours!!! Then to top it off I finished my antibiotics yesterday morning nd woke up this morning with what looks like n infection in my wound nd she said it looks like it been there for days I was like I check my scar at leat twice a day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back