coming to 3rd tri a day early

GBLiz

Reaction score
I can't wait any longer!!! Im 27 weeks tomorrow. Im really excited about our baby but still have a lot of worries about things going wrong.

Every now and then i have a day where Anjali wriggles about like mad, then shes pretty quiet for a few days. Just as i start to worry i get a pop or a poke or a squirm every couple of hours, but not a lot of movement.

Is this ok? I mean, if shes moving regular does it matter if its only one poke rather than a full belly wibble session?

Sorry if i am being stupidly paranoid! Its just at my 4D scan last weekend the sonographer scared me a little by saying her growth had slowed a little and i should keep an eye on movements.

:wave: welcome to third tri.

as u get further along in ur pregnancy u wont notice the movements as much as before as she wont have as much room to move about.
i hardly feel any little movements but when i feel her its like a tidal wave. however if the sonogrpaher has got u worried i would book an appt with ur midwife just to be sure everythin is ok as these next few weeks are vital for her growth.
hope evrything is ok and have fun in tri 3 xx

welcome :wave: :wave:

dont worry about the movements... i only get the odd hand of foot coming out now... no big kicks like i used to :hug:

Hi and welcome to 3rd tri :wave:

You will notice your baby's movement change a lot over the next weeks. Mine now 'shifts' rather than 'kicks' all the time. I get his bum, feet, knees and elbows giving me the odd prod too :lol:

thanks for the welcomes :D

to be honest her movements havent really changed, theyve always been little wriggles and pokes rather than kicks. I think im just paranoid about quiet phases now. Got mw on wednesday so hopefully she can reassure me a bit more!

my sonographer worried me saying boy is measuring 2 weeks ahead and have i had a gtt test :wall:

welcome to 3rd tri tho !

Welcom to third tri! :hug: My due date is 2nd April but my OH is convinced our baby will be born on the 7th April- don't ask me why! I also get paranoid about movements but do try to keep myself in check by reminding myself that I will not feel every movement and that as she grows bigger she won't have the room to move like she did a week or so ago! It's tough being pg it is pretty much all you can think about morning noon and night so we should expect to get a bit paranoid- especially if it's our first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back