Coming off CILEST pill TTC

s1234

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
This is my 1st post so bare with me im new to everything :)
Just looking for some advice on coming off the pill cilest, me and my husband are now TTC after waiting until after our wedding/honeymoon. I now feel more impatient than I have ever felt and this is only my 1st month off the pill. I know I need to allow my body time but cant help but feel so anxious! I have had nothing but cramp like period pains but only finished AF 14/06. Did anyone experience bad pains and terrible moodyness when coming off pill?
Any advice is greatly appreciated xx

Hi,
I was on cilest for a year until I stopped it mid April. I had my withdrawel bleed 2 days after stopping. My moods were all over the place and I had terrible sore bloating. Once I got my next proper period in May 22nd though it all seemed to calm down although that period was awful sore. Instead of my period this month however I got my BFP.
Good luck on your journey ❤

Yep I had bad periods at first when coming off Cilest they made my periods very easy and manageable.
Also it made my skin really clear and I got more spotty once I stopped taking it. Moodiness I can't remember really.

I can say that the 2 times I came off Cilest I fell pregnant on the cycle right after my withdrawal bleed (unfortunately the 2nd time ended in MC). Hopefully you will be just a quick as me and missddk to get your bfp :)

xxx

Thankyou! Congratulatons to you thats amazing news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back