Coming off cerazette

Katkin72

Reaction score
Does anyone know how soon after stopping Cerazette tablets you can conceive? I know everyone is different but I have heard it is possible to conceive the day after you stop taking them. Also, is it true you can be extra fertile when you 1st stop taking the tablets? I finish my packet in 3 weeks and am hoping I get lucky straight away lol...... I'm sure it won't be that easy though!

Hi Hun and welcome. I came off the same pill in April, I got my first af (period) after about 3 weeks and have had a regular 28 - 30 day cycle too. Unfortunately I have not got pregnant yet. But a friend of mine who was on the same pill gor pregnant after 1 period. Good luck x

Hi Poppy, thanks for your message - hopefully I will be lucky in getting pregnant quickly :) Time isn't on my side as I will be 40 in June. Wishing you lots of luck in your pregnancy journey too xx

I know a few people who have been in their late 30's and conceived with no probs, i hope you will be one of them. Good luck to you x

Hi Katkin

I came off cerazette in July - had a period October and bfp November!
It really varies for everyone.

Good luck with ttc and hope you get your bfp soon x

Thank you :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I printed off some basal body temperature & cervical mucus charts tonight - eek, it's all starting to feel very real now!

Just bought some ovulation tests so roll on February!!! I've got a mixture of fear and excitement all rolled into one lol. I guess that's normal.......

Good luck! I came off cerazette in oct then had a 34 day cycle and a 37 day cycle and we have started ttc on my third cycle so will see what happens x

I'm coming off Cerazette in 8 weeks! Me and OH decided to take the last of the pack I had and then go from there so I'll keep you all updated! I'm hoping it all goes to plan, can't wait to be a mum!

Babydust to all :)

Hi princesspop, we decided to start TTC once I finish my current pack - there is one more pack in the box but I will be throwing it away :) its hard enough waiting to finish this pack lol. I will keep a look out for your progress and wishing you lots of luck on your journey to becoming a mum xxx

Thank youu, all the best to you as well :) I can't wait to be a mum and have all the good and bad that comes with it!

There's so much to think about but we came to the conclusion that no matter how much we debate it, we both want it and are willing to give it everything we've got :)

hi, I came off cerezette last august. I fell pregnant 5 days after coming off it so possible to fall straight away :) good luck.

p.s whilst on cerezette did anyones else's AF completley stop? I never bled whilst on cerezette.

I've heard that a lot of people don't bleed and it is totally normal. My main concern is that I would catch straight away and then sadly M/C as I've read a lot of stories on the internet, so I don't know whether to use another form of contraception such as condoms just until AF makes a visit once, although I'm not sure why people are told to wait until one visit, is it just so its easier for the doctors to date or because it carries less risk?

I conceieved without a cycle and had multiple fertile periods , now im 5 weeks pregnant

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

Happy stories like yours makes me not worry and want to go for it even more! Thanks :)

I've heard that a lot of people don't bleed and it is totally normal. My main concern is that I would catch straight away and then sadly M/C as I've read a lot of stories on the internet, so I don't know whether to use another form of contraception such as condoms just until AF makes a visit once, although I'm not sure why people are told to wait until one visit, is it just so its easier for the doctors to date or because it carries less risk?

I sadly miscarried that pregnancy, but I dont think it was related to the pill at all. I did my research too. Plus the hospital said it wasn't related. I was very stressed and wasnt expecting to fall so quickly. Maybe waiting for your first period would be a good idea especially if it gives you peace of mind xxx

Ooh, I'd be over the moon if I got pregnant straight away :) Here's hoping :) I am really excited/scared/apprehensive all at the same time lol. It will be my 1st pregnancy so it's very daunting!

Vixxy, really sorry to hear about your loss xxx
I guess it makes sense to wait for your 1st period but not sure I want to delay it any longer :)

Last edited:
Thank you.

I completly understand, I was the same. I'm sure everything will be fine, every womans bodies are different. Good Luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back