Come On Pain!!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by redbear, Jan 11, 2012.

1. redbear

redbear Well-Known Member

Isn't it strange how im the biggest pansy in the world with pain and now im willing it on!
    I really really want this baby out now, i know i still have a week until my due date but i have always thought they where wrong (we where TTC and got a positive test before they say i was pregnant) so stupidly i have always had it in my head baby would be here by now.

Slight period pains this morning but nothing timeable or painful enough so think its more wonderful pregnancy pains :wall2:

Have tryed all sorts to get baby out and nothing has worked... It must just be lazy like its Mummy! I can see me ending up induced :( xx

2. TashaWink

TashaWink Well-Known Member

aw hun! Your time will come! :)

3. Hunnie

Hunnie Well-Known Member

I'm dieing to be in pain as well lol!! Don't think I'll be saying the same thing tomorrow lol

4. mummy2b73

mummy2b73 Well-Known Member

Awww I'm sure it won't be too long now.

5. HanSam

HanSam Well-Known Member

Ah hopefully not much longer now. It is funny though how we all want to will on the pain lol x

6. redbear

I know ill soon take it back when im actually in labour but im willing it on right now!
    A month or two ago i was scared of labour and actually crying now im ready for it just want it to come while i have the bottle lol x

7. Lulabell

Lulabell Well-Known Member

It's quite sadistic isn't it? I'm willing pain to start. I want to meet my baby. Had enough and bored of mat leave with nothing to do. :-( xx

8. Olive

Olive Well-Known Member

I was feeling same way hun. Hope it happens for you soon. Am slightly scared now though have to admit :hug: xx

9. redbear

I will be pooping myself if i have to be induced im hoping FX baby will just come on its own... I really want labour, im ready and willing for the pain! x

10. Lulabell

Lulabell Well-Known Member

I'm just sat here thinking what els I can do to get this baby out. The depressing thought is for me it could still be another 4 weeks until it decides to arrive. :-( Arghhh come on out baby! Please?!?! Xx

11. redbear

4 weeks, luckly its only another 2 weeks for me because im not getting left to go loads over due x