Come On Mr Postman....

iWitch

Reaction score
I WANT MY SCAN DATE!!

I'm being very impatient! It's not in today's post :(

I was like that used to get excited to see the post man lol

I'm stalking my postman too. Been over a week since GP sent letter to EPU!

Things I don't want seem to turn up the next day but when I want something I'm always left waiting!! Frustrating! Had my booking appt last weds so hopefully should be here in next few days xx

Haha, always the way. I'm supposed to be having this scan at 7 weeks. They haven't got much time to let me know.

I'd be on phone if I were you! xx

In the same boat. Waitin on letter in the post:) x

Omg! Just rung gp's office, and they haven't even sent the request to the EPU yet! So annoyed!!! It's been 2 weeks since he said he would do it! Grrrrrr

Oohh that's annoying! What are thy going to do? im sure they can ring and book ypu pne over the phone it just takens Up their time which they hate. I'm going home at lunch to see if Mr Postman has been! xx

I'm going to ring the EPU and ask them if they can book me in, then get a copy of the letter from Drs and just take it with me.

Hope the postman has your letter x

Still no appt letter! The wait is killing me

Epu were really nice, but won't see me till they know I am 7 weeks from conception. Who knows when that was! Can't take it anymore. I'm gonna book a private scan for next week.

I can't justify spending the money for a private scan :/ I'm tight fisted :p

I told my husband if he wants a happy life, he's gonna have to pay otherwise I'm gonna be grumpy till further notice. I think deep down he's a bit worried too.

Aaaww don't stress hun, I'm sure everything is fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back