come on baby!!!!

k8_005

Reaction score
So I'm overdue with no signs of baby coming yet. I have tried all the tricks but nada. Iv even had a sweep which led to cramps weds with brown discharge blood then nothing since baby happy and active I just wish things would start happening.

how overdue are you? Im the same haha no signs at all, my belly is growing bigger by the day aswel lol getting a bit uncomfortble now, in getting induced Wednesday xx

Was due tues. Induction booked for 2nd now x

Aaah k8 fx it's soon. Just had my second sweep so if this one works for my you get demanding another one lol xx

Aaah k8 fx it's soon. Just had my second sweep so if this one works for my you get demanding another one lol xx
I hope it works.

The next one I'd get is 31st appoint and if that doesn't work then induction on 2nd just so fed up and hormonal and don't know what to do with myself. I hate being this grumpy miserable person iv become n just want to feel like me. I don't normally cry or be silly or complain but I honestly just want this baby out of me now which is a horrible thing to say I know I should be enjoying the last few days of me n baby but I cannot I feel so low and frustrated instead.

Thats how I got as soon as I hit 40 weeks. Before that I was fine to enjoy the last few days n weeks. I'm a bit disappointed I've ended up how I am because of my bp cos now I can't use the birthing centre but at least I know I will have my baby soon. You will too just try n remain positive. 2nd august isn't that far away n there's every chance it may happen naturally before then. Got everything crossed for you xx

Plenty of sex.

Tried sex. It doesn't really seem to do anything. I just feel uncomfy through out :s I bounce on ball lots and have been drinking my rlt going for walks and eating spicy food despite not really likeing spicy food plus eaten lots of pinnapple which has only served to give me heartburn. I don't think there is much else I can try. Ok off for another walk now as sunshine fresh air and excersise is good for me regardless. X

Thats how I got as soon as I hit 40 weeks. Before that I was fine to enjoy the last few days n weeks. I'm a bit disappointed I've ended up how I am because of my bp cos now I can't use the birthing centre but at least I know I will have my baby soon. You will too just try n remain positive. 2nd august isn't that far away n there's every chance it may happen naturally before then. Got everything crossed for you xx

I know that feeling too. I can't use birthing center as my booking in bmi was high despite having lostt lots of weight during preg and now my bmi low enough it would be ok had it been this at booking appoint but apparently what it is now doesn't count?!. Especially when all other things are "fine" for me. They won't let me. So regardless I'm labour ward too iv tried to talk them out of it but they won't budge. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back