Combination feeding advice

SLHRK

Reaction score
I'm starting my daughter on 1 formula feed per day and increasing this whilst dropping a breast feed each one I introduce and wondered if anyone has any advice? I have aptimil milk and my Medela bottle that lo is used to with taking expressed feeds.

I go back to work soon and she is extremely attached to me from the breastfeeding, to the point that I can't even leave her in the house with her dad with expressed milk because she is throwing a huge fit until she's eventually cries to sleep, and this is obviously not what I want for her!!

I plan to introduce a new formula feed every 5-7 days until she is on all formula during the day and still breastfeeding at night, anyone have any advice? She is 19 weeks old :)

No i dear but I'm going to start next week

How did it go for you? I decided against it, as much as I would love her to take a bottle and allow me to have afew hours of me time, she will be starting solids in the next 6 weeks or so and I don't want to it too much change on her in short space of time. And she will be breastfeeding for a year at the most (hopefully)! I will have plenty time later on in life for time to myself haha. X

I dont go back till tomorrow but il come home for lunch so will feed her then. She already has one bottle in the evening and hoping she will have one mid morning and afternoon if I don't come back. Iv started expressing again so she can have some in her food as she wont take it in bottle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back