Colic

Status
Not open for further replies.

liz85

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!
My son is almost 3 weeks old and I think he has colic. Anyone have any tips on how to soothe a baby with colic?

Liz what bottles are you using for your son?
They do specific bottle to stop colic it might be worth taking a look at these?
I have known babies to completely change once they are introduced with a an anti-colic bottle. x

Hello, I have anti colic bottles that I’m using. I’m cant quite tell if it def is colic or he is just being a bit irritable. His cries in the evening are hard cries and he brings his legs up a lot. I burp him and sometimes he does big loud adult burps lol so he is getting wind up. Just when he arches his back and clenches seems like he is really uncomfortable x

M’y son had colic, I had to eliminate dairy and soy and that helped a lot. Is your boy spitting up a lot? That can be another indication of reflux and likely dairy issue. If you’re nursing, stop eating dairy and soy and see how it works out over the next few weeks. I’m not familiar with formula options but I’m sure they have many. I’m sorry, colic is awful. I will say though that my colicky baby boy is turning into the most sensitive, passionate, persistent, charming young man and his fiery personality is an inspiration! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back