Colic

Yer they fit im the tt sterliser I have that. Harry is 6 weeks old and I only put him on level 2 teats last week but when he was about 2 weeks old the health visitor said I could try the level 2 on him x

Thanks hun, he tries to guzzle down his milk so dint want to increase the teat incase he took to much n starts to choke.
The starter kit doesnt even come with level 1 so will buy some individually.

Really hope this works.
Will have to get them tomorrow now xx

We have just switched to dr browns bottles on sat, before we had been using tommee tippee normal bottles. He is like a different baby, we are still using infacol before every feed. I honestly don't know how they work but thy do

Xx

We just bought he 4 pack of bottles from mothercare for £24

Prob cheaper online but I needed them straight away

Xx

Have a look on kiddiecare I got mine from three and sure they came with level 1s and I find the delivery for kiddiecare is really good x

My mum bought 2 from boots on way home from work guna try them tomortow as hes been good this evening.

Uve all been great thanks girls.

Will let u no how he gets on tomorrow xx

Im just about to sterlise them now. Hes been ok this morning so just using my TT ones n guna sterlise DB now for next fed xxx

The db ones are amazing dani. We obviously only use ours with ebm but they really do make a difference. It takes them longer to drink a bottle but I think that's a good thing as they can't gulp it down x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Aww thats good to no! They must be good everyone loves them!!
Noahs a big gulper lol!! So hopefully this will help loads xx

Hes a new baby! Lol had a bottle at 1pm and ha just woken up now. He had no issues, no colic!! Burped n went str8 to sleep :) im off to mothercare to buy moooore!!! I need more than 2 bottles to get me through tonight xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back